Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Direction to go..... Motorola Service Center

When my Motorola mobile stuck with signal problem, I find it tough to get the Authorized Service Center location in Chennai. Even the motorola website does'nt provide the same instead, they have given the list of distributor in the repair information page. What kind of customer support the company is providing? hardly it takes 1 week for me to get the address. As a official website it has to provide all the service center location situated globally. I feel the company should be able to update the site with necessary particulars which will help customer like me to find necessary details without hassell. I am tired of spending several hours a week to find the same and getting the same results. Here is the address.

SHREE RAM TELECOM,
Motorola, Authorised Service Center,
2/97, 2nd Floor, Cisons Comples,Montieth Road,
Egmore, Chennai - 600008.
Tel:28518273, 9884058805.
email:motoservice@shreeramtelecom.com
Landmark: Opp. to Connemara Library.


I gave the mobile to service on July 04, couple of week before the warranty expires. The repair was rectified by replacing the RF Board. As per their warranty document "Replacements for parts, boards or Equipment will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or for ninety (90) days, whichever is longer ". As per their scope document, the company has to provide me the warranty for the replaced part till Oct 04,2007. But the service provider refused to do so. Very fact is he doesnot aware of this, they are discussing seriously after I pointed the document. As a last option, i shoot a mail to info.in@motorola.com by mentioning the details and they gave me the extended warranty for the period of 90 days i.e., If i get the same signal problem again within next three months, they will offer free of service. The only thing to appreciate is, I got prompt response when I shoot a mail to info.in@motorola.com.

1 comment:

Motorolaservicecenter Chennai said...


Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.

Motorola Service Center in Chennai